Dear Speaker, You will soon be presenting at Colon & Rectal Surgeons Conference and we want this experience to go as smoothly as possible for you. On the behalf of The Egyptian Group of Colon & Rectal Surgeons conference, ICOM will manage the audiovisual center and provide you with assistance before, during and after your presentation.
* Please make sure that you received your personal program (by e-mail), we also advise that you check the final program available online.
* All speakers and case presenters are required to submit their
presentations at the audiovisual center.
* Please make sure that you keep a copy of your presentation for backup.
For Case Presentations All case presentations should be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the session Submitting your Presentation
• All presentations should be entirely in English.
•Microsoft Power Point, Apple Keynote and Prezi presentations are
• Please submit your presentation on Flash Memory or CD/DVD.
• Please make sure that the presentation contains all media and video files included in your presentation.
• It’s not allowed to use your personal laptop.
• Presentations should be submitted to the audiovisual center at least one hour before the start of your session to be able to prepare it. Inside the Hall
• Please arrive at the Congress main hall 10 minutes prior to the beginning
of your session.
• Thank you for abiding by the allocated duration of your presentation.
• A computerized countdown timer will be displayed on screen and will automatically close the presentation once the time is finished